How to get higher in the search engines
- "best beginner acoustic guitar" 198 out of 869,000 results
- "acoustic guitar reviews at strumviews.com" - 1 out of 58 (this is useless until we make a noticeable brand)
- "beginner acoustic guitar" - 0 out of 1,430,000 results
- "beginner acoustic guitars" - 0 out of 405,000 results
- "reviews about acoustic guitars" - 0 out of 1,110,000 results
- "reviews on acoustic guitars" - 0 out of 1,110,000 results
- "acoustic guitar reviews" - 0 out of 3,220,000 results
- "best beginner acoustic guitar reviews" - 18 out of 888,000 results
- "best beginner guitar" - 39 out of 3,430,000 results
- "strumviews.com" - 1 out of 58 - this is also useless until we make a wider brand impression
- "guitar reviews site here" - 0 out of 52,300,000 results - extremely long tail keyword phrase that will not bring results, but will help build search engine trust affecting other SEO work.
We've got a road ahead of us until we see top 10 rankings, and quite a bit of work until we see affiliate sales, but stay tuned as we show you how we do it.
Lord willing, we'll get these pages ranked well as we continue to work consistently at the effort.
Stay tuned and subscribe below to follow our progress and to learn how we are working at this. You can use the same techniques for your business.
First, subscribe to our news via RSS or email below for free.
Anytime we make a new discovery or post a helpful article on:
If you are already a subscriber and would like more information, contact us here or below,
or view our list of services to discover the best options for you.
Aaron Schulman for Aim Advantage